Panel: How to win the race for talent
On-demand panel on Pay in the new economy with MYOB
With HR managers and business owners vying to win the race for in-demand skills in the Australian job market, now is the time to reevaluate your employee value proposition and what you’re offering prospective employees.
Featuring panelists Geoff Lloyd former CEO of MLC and Perpetual and Flare Chair, James Windon Co-Founder and Co-CEO at Flare, Helen Lea Chief Employee Experience Officer at MYOB and Dr Liz Crawford Chief Product & Technology Officer at Flare. This 30 minute panel is available below on-demand.
In this live event discussion you’ll hear about:
- Overview of Flare’s research with EY Australia from over 7,000 new job starters in 2022 and their attitudes towards pay and benefits.
- How small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs) have faired during COVID-19.
- The role of purpose within a business in articulating its employer value proposition.
- Shift to remote and hybrid work and how businesses need to treat employees with greater flexibility.
- It’s not just about the dollars. How a more holistic benefits offering could help retain your staff.